Thursday 12 December 2013

Parfois Comes To Dublin City !

 
Yesterday I attended a blogger event celebrating the opening of Parfois on Mary Street in Dublin. I was so excited by this after having stumbled upon the shop in Portugal during the summer (I spent all of my holiday money here)! 
 
Greeted at the door I was welcomed in and given Butlers hot chocolate to warm up from the cold!
I was immediately taken by the bright, modern and dazzling open space full of every type, style and colour of accessory a girl could ever ask for!
 
For those of you whom have never heard of Parfois before, it is a very on trend accessories shop that prides itself on its affordable, high quality products.
 
The collection hosts everything from grunge cut out boots, to lady like pearls, to jet-setter weekend bags, the list goes on and on. The icing on the cake is that prices start from as little as €1.50! (The most expensive item being €55, a large patent faux croc weekend bag with wheels, stunning)! Plus they have weekly stock drops which ensures products are fresh, new and fashionable.
 
Here is a taster of some of the products available in store now:
 
The event was hosted by the gorgeous Anouska, who presented her favourite Parfois picks 
 
Fellow bloggers, the lovely Lara & Raquel
 
What I wore
Hat / Ted Baker, Fur Stole / H&M , Velvet Dress / Urban Outfitters
Boots / River Island , Leather Jacket / Topshop

What I bought & received

What I'm going back for

It was a great event, I met some lovely people, I received some lovely things and I can't wait to go back for more!

Happy Shopping!!!

Love Laura xox
 

3 comments:

  1. Great visuals, Laura. Your enthusiasm for the event is infectious and your writing so descriptive that I almost felt like I was there. I look forward to future posts from you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Laura, hope to meet you soon in future events!

    Much love. L

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg there's a Parfois after coming to Cork and I'm in love! So many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete