Sunday 19 April 2015

Emma Hardie Cleansing Cloths

These facial cleansing cloths are amazing! 

I wasn't on the market for cleansing cloths or should I say I didn't realise I was on the market for them until the sample caught my eye while I was having a little nosey around Space NK in Dublin City. 

The box of 3 cleansing cloths is only €12, you may think this is bonkers because they look just like face cloths but believe me they are so much more than that...!!!
 
The dual sided facial cleansing cloth works with your cleanser enhancing its benefits while gently refining and exfoliating your skin. 

The muslin side helps remove any leftover cleanser residue, makeup and dirt while gently exfoliating. While the super soft microfibre side is gentle on sensitive areas and further removes residue and makeup. 

Using upward strokes the cloths help improve skins appearance and elasticity and are great on any skin type, dry, oily, aged, you name it. 

After using the cloths my skin definitely looks brighter, more radiant and feels super clean!
The cloths can be used both morning and evening. The best part? They can be chucked into the washing machine and reused time and time again without loosing their luxurious feeling. 

I am hooked! If you have used these I would love to hear your feedback!

Love Laura
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment