Sunday 12 April 2015

Laura Loves... Dream Dots for Spots

Drop the toothpaste, sudocrem or whatever else your using to dry up those pesky pimples. Pick up a pack of Dream Dots for Spots!
We all suffer from those pesky pimples at some point and it always seems to be when we have a big night out or an event coming up. I have been using Dream Dots for a while now and have to say they are the holy grail quick fix for clearing spots asap!

After your nighttime skincare ritual but before applying your moisturiser peel off a single Dream Dot and place it directly on top of the spot (you may apply your moisturiser after). The Dot creates a silky feel second skin, waterproof seal that prevents any further dirt or bacteria entering your spot while it works overnight to remove pus and heal it. In the morning the peel the Dot off and reveal that the spot is visibly clearer, redness is reduced and it's less painful. Magic!

Dream Dots are non invasive and gentle working on the skin so this process can be repeated again until the spot has cleared. 
I love this product! There are loads of Dots in the packet so your definitely getting good value! It has now become my go to product when I feel a spot coming and it definitely gets the "Laura Loves" seal of approval!

Hope you enjoyed this post. If you have used this product before I would love to hear your thoughts on it. 

Love Laura 
xox

Dream Dots for Spots approx €15 for a pack of 24 Dots. Available at Lloyds, Sam McCauleys, Cara and McCabes pharmacies as well as online at www.dreamdotsforspots.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking everywhere for spot patches like these so I don't have to but them online! Definitely going to check these out :) I've found that using blister plasters has worked for me, any kind of plaster or patch that says "hydrocolloid" on the pack has the same kind of effect I think but I reckon these would be more effective since they're specifically for spots.

    gingerbreadbeautylife.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete