Saturday 11 April 2015

Spring Wedding Outfit

Hi guys I was recently at a wedding and EVERYONE kept asking me where I got my outfit from! 
So I decided to do a blog post about it and spill the beans! 
You won't believe how purse friendly the skirt is...
Skirt / Romwe (get it here)
Top / River Island (get it here)
Heels / Miss Selfridge (get them here)
Necklace / River Island (get it here)
Bag / DKNY (get it here)
Assortment of Rings / River Island
Watch / Michael Kors

I have to say the quality of this skirt is amazing, its lined and the fabric is so thick. It didn't crease at all and remained in shape all day and night! I cant believe I bought it for such a bargain! 
The top is super feminine, its the perfect amount of sheer and just drapes effortlessly over the body. The cropped shape sat perfectly upon the skirts waistband and the blush colour really complimented the floral blossoms in the skirt. 
I spotted the necklace in the accessories section on the way to the till when I was purchasing my top. The pictures make it hard to appreciate how beautiful the necklace really is. It's so eye catching, the blush colour of the stones perfectly matched the top and it looks way more expensive than it is. (It definitely makes a statement so I kept other accessories to a minimum).
The heels I picked up by chance I had an old pair in mind but when I put these on my feet I knew I had to own them. I was able to wear them all day long as the block heel and the thick ankle strap makes them super comfy and easy to walk (and dance) in!

Below are a couple of photos taken during the evening with some of my favorite people!:

The outfit was so comfortable throughout the whole day! As we all know weddings are long days full of food, drinks and partying so it's essential to wear something comfy! The weather was so beautiful that I didn't even need my cream scalloped cropped blazer over my shoulders (but I was raging that I forgot my sunnies)!

I hope you all liked my latest outfit post. I hope it has given you some fashion inspiration for wedding season and it just goes to show you don't need to spend big bucks to put together a special outfit.

Love Laura
xox

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so lovely for a wedding. Pretty and stylish but not OTT - I especially love the top!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete