Sunday 10 May 2015

A Taste of Mexico

Last weekend myself and the boy went for a wander around town because the weather was so nice, until it turned on us!!!

We decided to try out this new Mexican food place in Smithfield called Kchido. I had to take a quick outfit snap because I loved the street art!

Ankle Grazer Jamie Jeans / Topshop (here)
Cat Eye Sunglasses / Topshop (here)
Sleeveless Collared Shirt / American Apparel
Western Waist Belt / ASOS (here)
Lace Up Sandals / Penneys Primark (in store now)

Kchido is a hipster's paradise where food is ordered from a standalone food truck based in a cool garage setting. The atmosphere is laid back with pallets crafted into benches and tables, painted in multicolour while blankets and cushions add comfort to the equation. 

The food was delish and worth a trip while there's fresh coffee on site too for all you caffeine addicts! As for me, while I loved my quesidilla. But I still see myself back in Boojum for my fave Mexican fix next time I'm in the area. 


 Hope you enjoyed this outfit of the day come food review post!!!

Love Laura 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment