Tuesday 5 May 2015

Quick & Simple Storage Idea

This cute storage idea is literally the best thing ever and it's so cheap, quick and simple. All you need is:
Mason Jar- I got mine for €1.50 in IKEA
Assorted ribbon of choice- I got mine in Hickeys but recently picked up more in Tiger stores approx €2 per ribbon roll
Cut a long section of ribbon and tie it in a bow around the lid of the bottom section of the jar! It's that quick and simple, but the result is gorgeous. I doubled up the bow using a different style ribbon in the same colour. 

 I made one for my make up remover cotton pads and one for my cotton buds. They just look so cute on my dresser! Plus closing the lids prevent dust settling on the cotton pads. It really helps declutter and organise my dresser. 

Hope you enjoyed this little storage idea. Let me know if you want more tips. 

Have a great week!

Love Laura
xox 

2 comments: